Become an affiliate publisher and earn commissions directly from your site.
If you have loyal social media followers or consistent daily website visitors, you may have considered earning money by becoming an affiliate marketing publisher. As a publisher, you can partner with global brands in a wide range of verticals—fashion, electronics, travel, financial services and more—to provide your audience with links to products they’ll enjoy.
Training and Support
Our educational tools and training help you optimise your affiliate marketing program and give you a jump start into earning commissions.
- Monthly newsletters with tools, insights and promotions
- Educational webinars, documentation and video tutorials
- Support available via phone and e-mail
Platinum-status publishers receive consultations and early access to new technology.
Building Profitable Relationships Requires Commitment to Technology
Rakuten Marketing & Decathlon
5.5x Uplift in Display Attributed Orders
Decathlon worked with Rakuten Marketing to optimise their display campaign performance using Cadence insights. The incorporation of these insights allowed the performance of each display strategy to be accurately measured across the entire user journey.
- 2x uplift in display attributed revenue
- 5x uplift in display attributed orders
- £24.93 attributed ROAS across two display strategies
- 40% higher AOV for converting journeys influenced by display, compared with the site average
The unique ability to measure the true performance of display through Cadence allowed Decathlon to reallocate spend to top-performing channels and strategies.
Rakuten Marketing & Papa John's
£2:1 ROAS for Hyper-local Prospecting
Rakuten Marketing implemented a dual strategy for Papa John’s to increase local brand awareness and purchases. The strategies included a hyper-local mobile prospecting campaign and a cross-device retargeting campaign that were further refined by time-of-day targeting.
- £2:1 ROAS for mobile campaign at £15 cost per order
- £22:1 ROAS for cross-device campaign at £1.60 CPO
Rakuten Marketing & Ray-Ban
Exceeding ROI Goals by 2.8x
In order to target site abandoners across desktop, mobile and tablet, Ray-Ban worked with Rakuten Marketing and iProspect to implement a cross-device display campaign using proprietary identification capabilities.
- £15:1 ROI for cross-device campaign
- Exceeded ROI goal by 2.8x
In addition to surpassing performance goals, the campaign delivered customer journey insights. Campaign data revealed that 49% of desktop conversions started on another device despite mobile amounting to 60% of Ray-Ban’s traffic.
Rakuten Marketing & Whistles
5x Greater Attributable Revenue
Whistles used Cadence as part of its affiliate programme to uncover where content publishers were sitting in converting journeys, revealing their incremental impact on sales.
- Revenue attributable to content publishers was 65% higher vs. last click
- Key content publishers drove 5x greater attributable revenue
Whistles discovered that content publishers drive value at early stages of the purchase journey. They now have the data-driven confidence to invest more into their content publishers. This includes a number of smaller partners, including gifting and blogger projects that show strong incremental performance.