Understanding Global Holiday Gift Shopper Behaviours Beyond Q4
Based on research conducted with over 6,000 consumers in eight markets across America, Europe, and APAC, this report examines shopper behaviours in the run-up to the holiday season to help marketers around the globe implement successful peak campaigns.
While it may be tempting to delay marketing campaigns targeting holiday shoppers until Q4, our research shows that almost half (48%) of shoppers have started buying presents for the holidays by July. Shoppers’ demand so early in the year is an exciting opportunity for brands to take advantage of.
However, determining whether products are being purchased as gifts, where in the world demand is coming from, and identifying the local nuances brands and retailers need to be aware of is no simple task.
This report provides marketers the insights needed to form a more educated marketing strategy for this lucrative period and enables you to interrogate and act upon real-life customer behaviour.
- Key peak shopping dates, separated out by region, for marketers to plan around
- Practical tips on ways to adjust your marketing strategy
- Predictions on popular purchases per segment this holiday season
- Behavioural findings on shopper types and how best to reach them
- Region-specific data on average gift budgets per shopper
- A practical timeline to help implement effective campaigns across affiliate, display and search