Luxury retailer STYLEBOP.com expands reach in APAC through Rakuten Marketing’s affiliate network
Founded in 2004, STYLEBOP.com has become one of the world’s premier destinations for luxury fashion online. Currently the site boasts a roster of over 250 designers, curating iconic ateliers such as Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Fendi and Balmain alongside cutting-edge talents including Vetements and Simone Rocha.
After years of international growth, STYLEBOP.com decided to focus even further on increasing its global reach through affiliate partnerships. After working successfully with Rakuten Marketing’s affiliate network in the US and UK for a number of years, STYLEBOP.com launched its Australian and Japanese affiliate programmes with the network in August 2015.
- Increase global reach
- Engage with new customers in the APAC region
- Increase brand awareness among high-end fashion customers
- Optimise conversions
- Launched AU and JP affiliate programmes with Rakuten Marketing’s affiliate network
- Being a luxury fashion retailer, STYLEBOP.com is very selective when it comes to publisher recruitment. The brand’s focus lay on partnering with high quality luxury fashion and influencer sites by offering exclusive commission rates and close relationship management • Introduced a new tiered commission model, focused on driving new customers • Low risk – all activity is operated on a CPA basis
- STYLEBOP.com has experienced impressive growth across all KPIs within the new APAC programmes
- Overall sales have risen by 80% during the last 3 months (Feb – Apr 2016, year-on-year)
- Overall orders grew by 50% in May 2016 (year-on-year)
- Through the careful selection of publishers, the brand has built long-term partnerships with strategic and coherent growth, supported by Rakuten Marketing’s affiliate network
- 4 digit number of new valuable publishers in the AU and JP Programmes
- Potential to grow even further and strengthen position in the APAC region through affiliate partnerships
“Our aim to break into APAC through affiliate partnerships turned out to be a huge success; we see constant growth across all KPIs and gained many new valuable publishers. The successful relationship with Rakuten Affiliate Network helped to achieve our objectives; our global programme is impressively growing due to fantastic account support with a common understanding of growing sales and customer reach globally.” – Hanna Tuchnitz, Affiliate Marketing Manager, STYLEBOP.com