SAN MATEO, CA, June 20, 2019 – Last week, Rakuten Marketing announced the winners of the 17th annual Golden Link Awards at a special gala in New York during DealMaker 2019. The awards spotlight the outstanding achievements of advertisers, publishers and agencies in the Rakuten Marketing Affiliate network.
This year’s Golden Link Awards honored top-performing digital marketing leaders who displayed excellence across fourteen different categories. The awards ceremony was hosted by comedian, actress and writer, Marina Franklin and welcomed more than 350 attendees. The honorees that took home a Golden Link Award included:
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: Chase Credit Card
- Best Global Strategy: NET-A-PORTER
- Best New Advertiser: Tory Burch
- Best New Publisher: Jetblack
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Rachel Brown – Saks Fifth Avenue
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Kristy Simonitis – GoCashBack
- Best Influencer Strategy: FitFlop
- Most Innovative Campaign: ShopStyle
- Best Use of Data Driven Marketing: Bloomingdale’s
- OPM/Agency of the Year: Blue Cherry Group
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: Foot Locker Brands
- Advertiser’s Choice: Buzzfeed
- Lifetime Achievement: Mike Chin – Macy’s
“We had a wonderful celebration recognizing the exceptional achievements by the members of our affiliate network. Every year we see unmatched creativity from all of our advertisers, agencies and publishers, and it is always rewarding for us to spotlight their performance and dedication,” said Julie Van Ullen, General Manager of the US for Rakuten Marketing.
Winners of the Golden Link Awards are selected by a panel made up of industry influencers, experts and executives, including returning judges:
- Melissa Campanelli, Editor-in-Chief and Content Director, Total Retail, Co-Founder, Women in Retail Leadership Circle
- Chris Trayhorn, CEO and Founder, mThink
- Pippa Chambers, Online Editor, AdNews
- Peter Figueredo, Partner & Head of Client Services, House of Kaizen and Affiliate Benchmarks
- Tricia Meyer, Executive Director, Performance Marketing Association
- Susan Borst, Vice President, Interactive Advertising Bureau
Highlights from this year’s event can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2397418100504336
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is a digital advertising business uniquely positioned at the intersection of adtech and agency. Harnessing the best of strategy and technology, our products help global businesses seamlessly expand into new markets, acquire valuable new customers and authentically engage their existing audiences by delivering experiences people love. Brands benefit with improved performance and efficiencies, and results that align to real business objectives.
Rakuten Marketing is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, Japan, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and throughout the United States. Follow us on Twitter or learn more at https://rakutenmarketing.com.